Industrial Scrap Recycling Services
The Foundry Way offers complete industrial recycling services of both ferrous and non-ferrous metals. We can develop the perfect industrial scrap recycling program for your foundry or manufacturing operation. With our dedicated returnable scrap containers and on-site recycling center, we can develop an industrial scrap recycling program which minimizes your labor requirements and maximizes your scrap value.
The Foundry Way offers scheduled “drop off and pickup” in a variety of container sizes and capacity. We will develop a schedule that meets your manufacturing needs and assist your organization in becoming environmentally responsible. Our professionals can develop a program designed to:
- Reduce waste storage costs
- Reduce your disposal costs
- Create a safer workplace
- Convert scrap metal into cash
Our services and recycling programs
- on-site chip management and roll-off containers
- customized pick up schedules that work you
- develop processes for handling the waste chip
- ferrous and non-ferrous alloys
- cart tippers for high volume customers
- dross and slag reclamation
- top dollar return
Types of Recyclable Metal
- scrap iron
- stainless steel
- and more…
Be environmentally responsible…
In today’s “green” world, it is important for companies to do their part in keeping waste out of our landfills. The Foundry Way can help your company by assisting in developing a recycle program that not only keeps your company more environmentally responsible, but also makes your recycle program make financial sense. We are proud to be a leading buyer and processor of all types of scrap metals from a variety of industries including machine shops, fabricators, electrical shops, industrial facilities and other manufacturers.
Go Green and Recycle
Call us today and see how we can help with your metal recycling needs: 1-513-831-8777 or use the contact form below.Contact Us
*The Foundry Way complies with all local, federal, state, and provincial regulations in its recycling processes and is committed to conformance of these guidelines and policies.
Additional Services and Links
- Aluminum Ingot and Master Alloys
- The Foundry Way Learning Center
- Lab and Testing Services
- Round Bottom Recycling and Scrap
Related Resources and Information
- The Balance Small Business has a great article on the Introduction to Metal Recycling – an overview on metal recycling and why businesses should commit to do their part.
- Aluminum Recyclers Council
- ISRI – Institute of Scrap Recycling Industries, Inc.